Please read the Covid-19 Vaccination and testing requirements to attend Family Weekend.
You can find the Schedule here.
Directions to campus: Including specific directions from regional airports, are available on the main Caltech website.
Friday - There are some two hour parking spaces on Hill St. between Del Mar and San Pasqual. There are also some 90 minute parking spaces on campus as well. (They will be marked in green.) Parking is free on campus after 5 PM on Friday. Please only park in numbered white spaces without names if you park on campus.
Saturday & Sunday - There is free parking on campus both Saturday & Sunday. Please only park in numbered white spaces without names if you park on campus.
Family Weekend Campus Map
On Campus - Caltech Dining has some venues open over the weekend, stop by and buy a smoothie, goodies, dinner on Friday or brunch on Saturday & Sunday.
Pasadena has something for everyone! Here are a few links to get you started:
A reminder to please take note of the following:
- All in-person events will be planned in accordance with the Institute's COVID-19 health protocols and requirements, including Caltech's full vaccination policy. Information on the Institute's event protocols is available on the Caltech Together website at https://together.caltech.edu/resources/events.
- In accord with local public health and Institute protocols, masking on campus is optional, but strongly recommended indoors. K95 or N95 masks will be available to all attendees. Masking requirements are subject to change in response to public health conditions; all guidelines and expectations for attendees will be clearly posted on-site, and if possible, communicated ahead of the event(s).
- Access to campus residences is restricted to enrolled students only. These guidelines have helped to prevent the spread of infections within the residences and has allowed us to gradually increase social activities in the students' housing communities. We ask that you respect these rules and not ask to visit your students' rooms or residences.
- RSVPs and reservations will be required for all in-person activities on campus. We have limited seating for some programs, so attendance may be limited to one guest per household, on a first-reserved basis. Recorded sessions will be available to all.
- All in-person events and activities are being planned on the condition that the public health environment will support such engagements. Please be aware that all plans are subject to change based on those conditions, and last minute adjustments may occur.